We have many opportunities for getting involved with the Friends. Here are some ways you can help:
- Book sales – sorting and pricing books; restocking the shelves for the ongoing sale; posting books for online sales; staffing semi-annual sales.
- Publicity – writing articles for the newsletter; updating the website; distributing press announcements; designing flyers.
- Administrative – serving on the board of directors.
- Book donations – donating your used books for our book sales.
- Monetary donations – choosing the Benefactor membership category with a donation of $100 or more.
If you would like to make a large monetary donation to benefit the Tualatin Public Library, please consider the Tualatin Library Foundation’s planned giving program.